September 17, 2023
Full scholarship for international students in the UK
Many students from all across the world apply for a visa to study in the UK. These include a lot of Indian students belonging to financially weaker families.
One of the many reasons to go to the UK for higher studies is that most universities offer scholarships for international students. These scholarships provide an average of 2000 pounds monthly, along with accommodation, health insurance, and travel allowance.
You can easily apply for fully funded scholarships to fulfill your dream of studying at the top universities in the UK. Check out the blog to know more about some renowned universities which allow you to study in the UK with a scholarship.
List of Scholarships For International Studies
- The Chevening scholarship is a fully funded scheme for students who want to study in the UK. This scholarship is only available for students to get a master’s degree. This scholarship covers university tuition fees and monthly living allowances.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship is another fully funded scholarship for international students. Unlike the Chevening scholarship, this scholarship is not only available for master’s but also for Ph.D. studies.
The scholarship provides around 17,500 pounds stipend for a year. It also covers health insurance, academic development funding of up to 2000 pounds, and a family allowance of up to 10,120 pounds.
- Adding to the list, Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for scholars. Students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate program can opt for this. It covers your tuition, boarding, and other mandatory fees.
- Imperial College London offers special Ph.D. scholarships for international students. The scholarship covers university fees and provides an annual tax contribution to maintenance costs of around 16,553 pounds.
- The University Of Bristol offers a Think Big Scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for both undergraduate and master studies. It provides the recipient with up to 20,000 pounds as a tuition fee waiver.
The UK has a lot more options for such schemes and scholarships. You may surf about them and select the one most suitable for you.
You can get in touch with the team of Viza International, who will help you carry out the process of getting a UK visa.