Viza Interntaional

UK Minister of Religion visa (T2)

UK Minister of Religion visa (T2)-futurehub_uk_visa21

UK Minister of Religion visa (T2)

The UK Minister of Religion visa (T2) is for individuals who have been offered a job or contract in the UK as a minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order. This visa category allows individuals to work and live in the UK for up to 3 years, with the possibility of extending for an additional 3 years. To be eligible for this visa, individuals must meet the criteria set by the UK Home Office and provide certain supporting documents.

Frequently Asked Questions

Discuss With Us For Your Visa Needs

Discover a world of possibilities with Viza International, your premier destination for tailored visa solutions. Our experienced team of specialists is dedicated to helping you navigate the complex world of global travel with ease. We offer personalized guidance, efficient processing, and seamless visa assistance for a stress-free experience.

Send your details.