Viza Interntaional

UK Minister of Religion Visa

The United Kingdom Minister of Religion visa, commonly known as the T2 visa, is a category the authority has designed for religious workers who wish to work in the UK. This visa allows individuals to undertake religious duties, like preaching, pastoral work, or non-pastoral work within their community.

The government of the UK has implemented this visa category to acknowledge the importance of religious workers in supporting the religious and spiritual needs of communities in the country.

The UK Minister of Religion visa is valid for an initial period of up to three years. You can extend for a maximum of up to six years.

This visa category offers different religious workers the opportunity to live and work in the UK, engage with their faith community, and contribute to religious activities within the country.

Eligibility Criteria To Get The UK Minister Of Religion Visa

To become eligible to get the UK Minister of Religion visa, you need to meet some requirements. They are as follows:-

  • The minimum age to apply for this visa is 18 years.
  • The applicant must have a confirmed offer of employment from a licensed sponsor. The sponsor must be a religious organization in the UK.
  • Applicants must prove they have enough funds, meeting the minimum requirement to support themselves during their stay in the UK.
  • They must prove they can travel and have a history of travelling abroad in the last five years.
  • You need to qualify for the English Language Test to prove your proficiency in the English Language.

This visa also allows the visa holder’s dependents to accompany them to the UK. These include spouses and children under the age of 18 years or relatives who cannot support themselves financially. Dependents have the right to work and study in the UK, providing additional opportunities and support for the religious worker and their family.

It is necessary to know that the UK Minister of Religion visa does not lead you directly to settlement in the UK. However, after completing five years on this visa, you can apply for the Indefinite Leave To Remain (ILR) visa category, subject to meeting the requirements.

To apply for this visa, you can contact the expert team of Viza International. Our team of experts have the experience of helping many Indians to get the UK minister of religious visa.


Tag Post :


Share This :